Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School

What a magical week!
This was the week that saved everyones lives.
The kids were bored out of their minds and I was going a little out of mine too! But then the day came and we were all saved!!!!
Doesn't he look so excited to start High School?
Okay maybe it was a bit too early in the morning to expect excitement.
Brooke was a little more excited though. She has been dreaming of this day for many many moons!! She loves school! That's right, little Anna Banana looks way to grown up. 5th grade here she comes!

Emily was entering a new level so she gets a whole new learning environment! She was too happy to be tired!
Notice how I pick my battles with this guy. Long hair is fine but his room better be clean! We did get him to trim a couple of inches off so he could actually see his mentor and friends!!
So glad we are all back on a schedule again. I thought I wouldn't survive the summer another week. Luckily the kids are just as happy about it as I am. Social little butterflies that they are! It is all about friends and fun with a pinch of learning thrown in just for good measure!!

No comments: