Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father and Son's Campout Rocks!!!

For those who don't know Father and son's is a yearly
church camp out for, duh, fathers and sons!
It is supposed to be a gathering to commemorate the
restoration of the priesthood.
However, last year it consisted of the little kids watching cartoons
while the men watching a Utah Jazz Basketball game
{did I mention it was a camping trip??? Is that really roughing it??}
What it means to me is one night all alone!
Seriously it is the one time a year when I get the entire bed all to myself!
I know, I know but I really love having all that room without the
guilt of knowing that Sean is scooched way over on the edge just so
I can have all the room I want.
That much guilt can build up over the year!
But on this one night I have guilt free sleep, and after all, isn't it really all about me?
Cyndie and the girls came over and we had a total girls night in
complete with pizza, spinach dip, chips and Queso, ice cream, jalapeno poppers,
and a wide assortment of candy
{so much for keeping the calorie count down}
and movies {one super funny one, "Lake Placid",
and one totally lame one, "Princess- A modern day Fairytale"
{{Do not watch this, I mean it was totally stupid!!!!}}
and topped off with highlights from "Stick it".
After all it's not called Gym"nice"tics!!!
And now I'm so tired that I am off to enjoy my wonderful bed.
I can't believe Emily and Audrina have started another movie...
I will not be able to last much longer
...ZZZ...ZZZ...zzz...zzz

No comments: