Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Dear Santa,
You got it all wrong...I asked for less animals. Why, oh why, did you bring back the runaway cat??? This was the 3rd time he ran away, he obviously doesn't like it here. It is because of all the kids petting him and hugging him and dressing him up that pushes him overboard. He was happy in the wild I just know it! Now you have just started a new cycle. Rascal will stick around for a few months and then get fed up and escape through a cracked door and the kids will be devestated and cry and I will have to drive all over and visit the pound, just to make sure he's not there, because they kill the animals left over 5 days. sad :(
Think next time Santa. And just remember, just because my kids ask for something doesn't mean they get to have it!! Ask them and they can tell ya, they never get what they want!

P.S. Since ya brought the cat back can I please have a year's supply of food for him??

No comments: