Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Little Kittens

We (and by "we" I mean the kids) got to take care of some tiny tiny kittens. A girl from work found these cute little things in some hay with their mom, but the mom was dead. So she has been bottlefeeding them and taking care of them but she had to go out of town for a couple days and so we watched them for her.


Hannah and Brooke did most of the work. It was like christmas morning for Brooke! From left to right; Aurora, Hannah, Sugar, Buterscotch & Brooke!!
All the kids helped though, Emily and Brittney took their turns!
Billy helped play with them and wear them out so they slept so nicely! This is Aurora and Butterscotch.
Ian got in as much time as the girls would let him! This is Sugar and Aurora.
I did absolutely nothing.
Well, I did feed them when the kids were at school,
but I did not get attached.
Honest.
I am definitley not getting another cat.
Seriously.
I am not.
Really!!

No comments: