Friday, March 20, 2009

Kreative Kids are Kool!!
I love my kids. I can give them a few simple items and they leave me alone for at least 3 hours! What better to do on a saturday than create houses and hats out of crap! Off they went to their room to work on their creations. It was hours before they turned up with a "Parade of Homes". Literally, a parade down the stairs! Brooke was the grand master with a fancy shmancy baton. If ya can't tell that is a helicopter top on Anna's hat, thankfully she did not take flight!(She had no landing gear) Just another day in the Arnold home. It doesn't take much, a box, a bag, crayons, glue, and imagination. The very best part about their creative days is there isn't any fighting. These kids can fight about nothing ("She's looking at me!") and about real things ("She's looking at me again!") But then there are those magical moments when they are so nice it's almost spooky.I'll wait till room cleaning day to throw these creations out... in the middle of the night... when they can't cry about it... and they will wonder where it went... and finally blame it on the monster under the bed. He steals all their good junk!!



1 comment:

Cyndie said...

FUNNY! No, seriously, that is some funny, funny stuff. Parade of Homes. Get it - Parade of Homes. (Im not even going to ask about the hats.) Ahhh, kids. Can't live with em. Can't recycle em.